Tuesday, June 27, 2006

tuesdays thoughts




Just having some coffee and thinking about alot of things that have been heavy on my mind lately. I woke up at 4 and couldn't go back to sleep, I hate itwhen that happens. I know why it happens but still,,I don't like not being able to sleep.
Well today, Mom is coming to spend the night. We are going to work on our quilt art book pages for a swap that we will be participating in for the next few months. We do a page a month, send to hostess and she will swap them out. We have a different theme each month.
Oh,,and thanks to my good dear friend Annie,,I have now mastered the posting of my blog links. Thanks so much AnnieElf!
Just going to post some misc. pics today. One of the pics are of my children when they were sweet babies. I just love this pic and it is so fitting for summer.
I have been flogging myself because I had so many plans for this summer, and as usual, I haven't followed through. I was going to be so creative,,make so many different things. Organize the whole house,,(yeah right). I so Love being off during the summer,,but yet it just seems to fly by. Here it is almost the first of July,,next comes August, and then back to work.

I just wish I could stay home,,,I have worked since I was 15,, with some time off for Babys. I know I have been lucky to be off in the summers, espiecally while the kids where young.
So quit complaining Beth!

Also trying to post some pics of my cds that I did for a swap and some of my newest ATCs. I Love the hummingbird and flower. They are some of my newest stamps.
Hope my friends in CA are staying as cool as possible,,I sure do feel for you as I know how miserablely hot summers can be. I think this Global warming is totally getting worse, as the weather stays so mixed up all the time. We are going to be in the low 80s today,,and for the end of June in Tennessee,,well that just ain't right,,,lol. But I will not complain,,I will try to send it to my friends in CA!!!! Hang in there,,,it will probably snow next month!
I don't know why but for some reason my pics will not post if I choose to center them,,only seem to post on the right or left,,,bloggerblip.

1 comment:

Daisy Lupin said...

Hi Beth,

Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my web about Pixie. Looks like a great wedding you were at in beautiful surroundings. Glad you had a beautiful weekend. I have posted your ATC's and they should be winging their way towards you. Love Daisy Lupin xx