Monday, June 05, 2006

A new week!






Monday,,and its a very pretty one. It got chilly here last night,,but I won't complain, soon it will be so hot that one can't breathe. We have more flooring down now. It is in the dining room now,,and it just makes my house look so pretty,,almost like living in a new house. Mom and I got to spend several days and a couple of nights together. We really made some pretty greeting cards,,sure did enjoy that. I will scan them and post them later. Going to post some pics of some of my Altered CDs that I did for a swap. Its for a "Around the world" swap. I chose China as I had some new Asian stamps to play with.
Now I must run into town for a few. I will post more later.

1 comment:

Annie Jeffries said...

Nice CDs Beth. I have not done any of these yet. By the way, I've been wanting to ask you - what is that picture of you??? in your profile? Can't really make it out.