Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fustrated with my blog


For some reason my blog is not cooperating. It will not let me post pictures now. Also the message about cookies and clearing cache keeps popping up. I have done every thing that it tells me to do, but have not been able to load my pictures. Going to try to post a picture in this entry of the picture of Mom and I this past week-end. Hope it works.
Well it did work,,so I am not sure what the problem was on the previous post. Hopefully it will work right now.

3 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Typical blogging problem Beth. It drives everyone crazy. I see you are up and posting now. What a wonderful picture of you and your mom.

vicci said...

I love the picture of you and your Mom....so nice! I could not post pictures this morning...but blogger was down for a few hours...I usually give up and then try again hours later...nothing you can do...it's like Annie said...typical "blog problem"...

vicci said...

hey Beth It's me again....do you have an e-mail address? When you write a comment on my blog it automatically goes to my e-mail...and I'd like to answer you but you have it set on no-reply...Thanks for your compliment on my grandaughter...she will be 9 in July. Our birthdays are 2 days apart...