Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday

Not a whole lot for me to talk about today. So just going to post some ATCs and a Christmas tin. I made these yesterday. I am happy that tomorrow is my last day at work and looking forward to a nice long week off, and a great visit with my good friend Jane!
Below are the ATCs that I made for Maryellen's 9x9 ATC swap.
I had to use my camera as my scanner is being a pain and not working properly right now.




Next is a Christmas tin for my partner this month. I lucked up and bought the tin at Michaels, it already had the snow print on it, I just added to it. I added little ephemera on the inside with some tags.

5 comments:

Cat said...

Neat art Beth!

Hi to Lady from Blue!

You and I aught to do a Rat/Jack Russel Terrier ATC swap! I would have to work w/ fabric though - because it's all I know!

Dot said...

Beth - your art is lovely!
I love the ATC's and Christmas tin (am sure your partner will love it too).

Thankyou for the lovely comments you have left on my blog. I can tell you are a very caring, and compassionate lady.

Anonymous said...

So many wonderful ATCs! I like that Christmas tin.

Have a great day!

Daisy Lupin said...

Cut tin Beth, also lovel the cards. I hope you have a lovely week.

vicci said...

Hi Bethie....Just checkin up on you girl!!!!! Enjoy your week....the art is great!