Saturday, September 09, 2006

YAY,,I do feel much better today!

So today I will not whine about any thing,,,just so thankful to feel so much better. I am going to do alot of artsy stuff today. I want to work outside in my flowers, but I think I will give that a few days. I really don't want to get a set back of this awful stuff. Afraid if I get out there and get too hot it might make me feel yucky again. Its not too bad here,,the humidity is really low now,,so that it doesn't feel that hot when the temps get into the mid 80s. I really do feel Fall in the air. So,,I will just say to every one,,Have a great Saturday,,I know I will. Here are a few pics of some Art Cards and ATCs that I had finished but had not uploaded yet.






5 comments:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Hello Beth, so happy to meet you...and I look forward to the Friendship Piece as well. Your art is amazing!! I take it you've been ill, I am glad all is on the upswing now. We can't have any of your creative spirit hampered by flu bugs!!
xoxo
Lisa

Cat said...

Yahoo U-R-feeling better! It's sooo nice to feel good! Your ATC's are beautiful - yup we HAVE to trade one sometime!! Maybe after I get moved...

Have a good Sunday.

Mary Bee said...

I'm really glad to hear you feeling better. Your words say it all. So much more happy and active. Glad to hear you are gonna take it kinda slow though. Set backs are really a bummer. Enjoy!

Rosa said...

Gorgeous stuff! You are just too talented! I just left a message on the wrong blog about the one-soul shoes! How embarassing! Gee whiz. So, here I go again. The name of the place is The Daisy Chain, 330 Mayfield Drive, Franklin. 771-0767. It's in a strip mall on Carother's Parkway--in between the Moore's Lane exit or Cool Springs East exit off 65. It's in the "Mexicali Grill" strip. Give her a call to make sure she has your size. She was a tad low last week and was ordering some more. They're hot hot hot! xoxo

Mary Bee said...

well it sure looks like you are feeling better - ATC world move over Beth is back.