Friday, September 08, 2006

OK,,ready to feel better!!!

I am so sick of being sick!! This is getting on my last nerve! Since I came down with this crud last Saturday,,I should be feeling better by now. I finally broke down and went to the doctor on Wed. He gave me a Z-pack of antibiotics, a decongestant, and some cough meds. But I am still not feeling that great! I went to work yesterday, still feeling like yuk! I had to go to court this morning on one of my truancy cases, as soon as it was over I came home and went back to bed. I have a terrible ear ache today. Called the doc to see about getting some ear drops,but they haven't called back yet. I sure hope this is the only time I get this stuff for the season. All I want to do is sleep. Its just getting real old. You know if I am not on the computer or doing my Art,,then I am really, really sick,,lol.
I am going to try hard to do some art this week-end. I just have no creativity when I feel so dang bad! And I miss all my wonderful friends here in bloggersville! I hope I will be writing in here tomorrow that I am all well and feeling great! And I will post pics of all the art I have been creating since I will be feeling much better,,lol.

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're still not feeling good. That sounds like one nasty bug you got!

Mary Bee said...

This is lasting entirely toooooooo long. Glad they gave you antibio's even though they can be rough to take. But sounds like you have some nasty nasty stuff going on. Having to go in on your truancy case didn't help I would imagine. Lay low, drink lots of water, watch favorite movies and sleep a lot. OK, I'll stop being a Mom. LOL Hope your next blog says you are back at your art and on the uphill climb out of this gunk.

vicci said...

You really should be feeling better Sweetie....Lots of rest...I know! But you must!!