Saturday, June 02, 2007

Nice Summer Saturday!!



Yesterday, my son and I went canoeing on a river about 30 miles west of us. Its called the Buffalo River. I was too chicken to take my camera,, and I didn't think about buying a water-proof disposeable camera. We had a wonderful time and the weather was excellent. We saw alot of cranes, beavers, turtles, and alot of beautiful birds. We were the only one canoeing on one part of the river so it was peaceful. The link above shows pictures of how pretty it is there.


Guess who is sore today? Left shoulder, very sore,,right shoulder, a little achy. Just used some muscles paddling the canoe that haven't been used in a while.


We finally got a small thundershower today, not alot of rain, but the 1st in over 2 weeks. I will take what I can get. More is expected tomorrow.


I stayed inside and worked on a few art projects today. The picture above is a 4 x 4 chunky page that I made for this month's swap in one of my groups. I used my own finch picture. I Love adding photos like these to my art. Below is a tip-in page for my Mom's deco book that I made today too.


I used my new set of Paisley stamps. They have glitter glue on them and look alot better in person. I am still working on several more art projects this afternoon and probably most of the day tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a GREAT SATURDAY!!

1 comment:

inspired said...

i really like that "Find Joy in The Little Things." good music 2 :o