Monday, June 04, 2007

Garden scrapbook


I started a Garden scrapbook last summer. I wanted to have pics of my flowers, insects, and birds. Well of course I haven't progressed to far with it. I am so picky and indecisive about the lay outs(and I want to do scrapbooks for my kids?) But I got the tub down that I am storing the work in and started on it this week-end again. Going to try to do a page or 2 a week this summer. I am also incorporating some garden theme ATCs in it too. Here are the other pages.



So wish me luck on my two pages a week! And have a wonderful Monday!!!

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I don't think you need any luck, these are FANTASTIC! You are so creative, it's amazing. I love the idea of scrapbooking solely for the garden. Do you ever watch the cooking show Jamie at Home? He does that too and they use the graphics in his show, I really love that.

gma said...

I absolutely love this....what a beautiful book. Have always wanted to make a garden book too....your is beautiful!!!!

vicci said...

Sweetie...What a lovely idea!!!! A garden scrapbook...I can just see you among the flowers in your yard!

Janet said...

I agree with sacred suzie - you don't need any luck! Your art is always wonderful. That last photo of the tulip is gorgeous! Is it one of yours?

Daisy Lupin said...

I am sure you will make a beautiful scrapbook, especially if those examples are anything to go by. Looking forward to you showing us the end results at the end of the summer. Are you putting a childhood poem in my poetry fest?