Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sad news for Kelsy's family!


This post is dedicated to the family of Kelsey Smith. She is the beautiful teen-age girl who disappeared Saturday night after leaving a Target store in Kansas City. Her body was find this afternoon across the state line in Missouri. Please remember her family and friends during this tragic time for them. Kelsey had just graduated from High School 2 weeks ago. Here is a link to the blog that they had set up for her during the intense search for her.
http://www.findkelsey.com/
I hope the person or persons who did this to her are found immediatly so the family can has some closure. I cannot imagine the pain that they are going through right now.

2 comments:

Janet said...

She was such a beautiful young woman. How heartbreaking for her family. It just makes me sick to know there are people in the world who do these things for "pleasure."

vicci said...

Oh how I hate this! This is so sad....and my heart goes out to her family....WHY?????? it's so senseless! What's up with all this violence...read my post about what happened here this past week...