Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday Art !

It was a rough day at work so I am not into writing much. Just wanted to show case some of my wonderful mail art that I have recieved recently. Below are my wonderful Dotee Dolls from my swap at my friend Dot's blog.



Aren't they precious? I Loved doing that swap, and I am so proud of my Dolls. Below are the Dotee Doll ATCs that I received.





And yes,,I do Love them also!! What wonderfully creative friends I have out in the blogging world. I got both of these in the mail yesterday. Thanks Dot for the wonderful swap!
Next are some tags that I received recently in a tag swap that I was in. Maryellen hosted at swap bot and it was a fun and simple swap too. First off is the wonderful one that Maryellen sent me.


It is a Fun tag,,just so colorful,,thanks Maryellen! And this is the other tag that I received, a wonderful bird tag. I Love Birds and have really been using them alot in my art.
The next photo is a very cool ATC from Maryellen that I recieved this month from our group we are in. She had my name as her ATC card of the month partner. Thanks ME,,,Love it,,Love your art!!!

Next, I was in a "House Mouse" ATC swap at Swapbot. I just Love House Mouse. They are so cute. I have alot of the House Mouse stamps. Here are the cards I received.


And then below is the ATC that I made.
I hope you enjoyed todays Art. And also wishing every one a wonderful springy week!!!

5 comments:

Mary Bee said...

These little mice are way to cute, and you got 2 (two) pieces from me. Tee hee! Blush blush.

Thanks for droping in and supporting Amanda. She is going on and reading the comments. I'm so proud.

Rosa said...

So pretty. Poor you. I think a "home visit" is in order for Thursday or Friday??? hehe. My yesterday was like that. It started out bad and then went down hill from there! I stayed up half the night fuming! Silly me. Big hugs.

Suzie Ridler said...

Those are all such wonderful treasures, aren't you lucky?!

Mary Timme said...

Oh, which do I like the most? Those are wonderful swaps you are in. Are you sure you have enough to do? I mean, couldn't you possibly tuck in one thing? ;-) I really don't see how you do it all. But you are much younger than me. What beautiful things you received. How refreshing, and the mice are cute!

Belinha Fernandes said...

I need your vote!Thanks!_Preciso do seu voto!Vote na BRUXA! Obrigada!