Monday, September 28, 2009

Feeling Fall at last!

At last the rain has gone away and we are now feeling some nice cool temps. Fall is one of my favorite times of year. Its a time of change. A time where I feel I can start to slow down some and rest. I just Love the beautiful colors fo Fall too. I am sure most people feel this way.
I have been busy doing lots of artsy stuff. I hope to be able to share some of it this week.
I hope every one had a great week-end. And I hope you have a great week ahead!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Glad you stopped by my blog! I just made myself a follower of yours! Life just gets busy and I know I haven't made it to see everyone in a long time! Your picture is pretty! It sure feels like fall here!

Kim

Rosa said...

Now, this isn't a recent pic is it????? Lordy me. I've been gone four days and your trees have all turned? lol It is GORGEOUS here in TN Beth!!! I am LOVING being home!! It was a tad humid in SD. You shoulda seen my fro!!! OOOOOoooooooof!!! xoxoxo

Jeanie said...

Oh, my! You look more fall than up north Michigan did! Gorgeous!

jet1960 said...

I'm loving the temps tonight! Already down to the upper fifties and it's not yet 10pm. And NO RAIN! The clear blue skies this afternoon were so beautiful!

I've got 2 of 3 atc's done for the Halloween swap last Friday. Was busy over the weekend and had to help Mom today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be my own to do with as I want(just don't tell anyone I said that and maybe it will work out that way).