Its a Meme and I have to tell 6 random things about me.
1. When I was young I was the tallest girl in my classes and usally taller than some of the boys. By the time I got in middle school I was stuck with the nickname of Big Bird.
I would walk into this very hugh cafeteria for lunch and a whole table of 8th grade boys would stand up and start calling me Big Bird. It was very embarrassing for a 6th grade girl. I would laugh about it at school but when I got home I cried to my Mom and told her how much I hated school and boys. But, it all turned around when I got to High School and that table full of boys decided the girl with the long legs wasn't so Big Birdish looking any more and started asking me out.
2. When I was young I went to excellent concerts, Jethro Tull, Yes, Grateful Dead,, and the list goes on. The best one that I will always remember was Fleetwood Mac's Rumors Tour. I thought Stevie Nicks was the coolest , witchiest women I had every seen and I loved her voice. I went through many Rumor albums, 8-tracks, cassettes and I even have it still on CD.
3. I have to wash my face every night before I go to bed or I can't go to sleep, I guess thats a good thing though. My grandmother use to preach that to me and I guess it sunk in.
5. I met my hubby, Daniel on the internet 11 years ago. We met in a chat room on AOL. Back then it was kind of a tabu to meet on line now days its the going thing. After e-mailing and instant messaging and talking on the phone we finally met after several months. He then decided he couldn't live without me and I felt the same.
I flew to Washington State on Memorial day week-end and we had a hugh yard sale and sold most of his belongings. Then we loaded up a U-haul trailor and made our way across the U.S continent and I brought him back to Tennessee were he has been since. It took him a while to get use to the humidity and bugs, but he's still here.
Love You, Baby!!!!
6. And last but not least, I am Tall, I use to be 6 ft. but have shrunk about a half a inch since I have gotten older and have a few more pounds on me. And I frequently help little old ladies retrieve items from tall shelves in the stores.
Thats about it. So I am tagging anyone who wants to do this meme.
I hope every one has a wonderful week-end!!!!