Monday, March 09, 2009

Blogger Spring Break

Spring is rapidly approaching and the weather is getting warmer. Work is a little hectic and then I am working on the yard at my house, my house I am trying to sale, and helping with Mom's house too. My stepdad's health has been very poor too, he was in the hospital from thursday until yesterday.
I Love this time of year but it always gets a little over whelming too. So.... I am taking a blogging break for a bit. Oh, I might post here and there and I will still be faithfully visiting every one when I have a chance. But life is busy right now so I may be a little scarce. I hope every one is doing ok and please know I am always thinking of my blogger buds.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

jet1960 said...

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments about the book. I always worry about whether anyone will like what I do.

I'm so sorry to hear that your stepdad has been in the hospital. Have they figured out what is wrong with his kidneys? Hope he is feeling better now.

I guess I thought you had already sold your other house. These are really tough and scary times we are going through right now.

I'll be praying for your stepdad and your house, too.

Jeanie said...

Oh, Beth -- this is a beautiful photo. I'm a wee bit jealous that spring seems to be coming to Tennessee. It's warmer here, but it will be awhile before violets begin to peek out!

I'm very sad about your step-dad and hope things work out -- is this an extension of his earlier illness? Please take care -- I know you have lots on your mind, and probably your mum is worried, too.

Take care. Good vibes to you!

Mary Timme said...

Bless, you sweet girl, Have a wonderful spring! See you when you blog!

Rosa said...

I'm thinking of you Bethy. Just got back from Riverside. I needed a break too and had to scan the place before John took the frat house down this weekend. Oooof. Hang in there. Tomorrow's another day. Love you. xoxoxo

JessInFocus said...

Great photo Beth. I'm sorry to hear about your stepdad. Hope things smooth out fot you soon.(((hugs)))

Kim's Treasures said...

So sorry about your stepdad! Hope he recovers quickly!

I will miss you but indeed understand the need for breaks! I hope everything sells and that you find time for some fun too!