Monday, December 08, 2008

Monday's musings!

Here are some pictures of some beautiful sunsets we have had the past few days.






I Love it when the sky looks like this. And my ride in this morning was so pretty because of the sunrise but I didn't have my camera to take a picture of it. I did take a picture with my cell phone but it didn't turn out that good.
Yesterday I went over and got my Mom to bring her over to watch our fave Football team play. We had a great time. She always gets chilly at my house as I don't keep it quite as warm as hers so I had to bundle her up in my Titan's blanket and I put a Santa's hat on her too.


Next picture is when she was so happy because the Titan's made a touchdown!

We do Love to watch our Titans play ball and they won again. So we are going to the Play offs and hopefully on to the Superbowl! Daniel came in and had to snap a picture of both of us as I had my Santa hat on too!

No,,she didn't fall asleep,,she just shut her eyes when the flash went off. And of course I had to have my big mouth open,,lol.
I also took some pictures of some of my Christmas decorations that I have out and of my Christmas Tree.








Now I just need to do some Christmas shopping and put some presents under that empty tree. I always wait till the last minute to do my shopping. Mainly its because we have to wait till get "Sparky" gets his Christmas bonus check,lol.
I hope every one had a wonderful Monday! I have been pretty sore today with my good ole Arthur acting up. Heavy rains are expected tomorrow and tomorrow night. No more snow for awhile.
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

jet1960 said...

Love the picture of Lottie! She looks so cute and so do you in your Santa hats! Enjoyed seeing your Christmas decorations! I've not got mine up yet. No time since Thanksgiving to get it done. Hubby promises me we'll get it done once I'm off this week.

The sunset photos are gorgeous!

JessInFocus said...

Lovely post. I was so mad yesterday evening when I didn't have my camera with me. The sunset was amazing. Of course I wouldn't have felt comfortable getting my camera and tripod out on that part of town... Lottie looks good! Love the Titan's blanket.

JessInFocus said...

Almost forgot! GO TITANS!!!

Jeanie said...

Everyone looks so happy! Lottie must be a big Titan fan (as much as you? Is that possible?) And your house looks lovely, Ms. Santa lady!

Those sunsets are gorgeous -- love the pinkish/purple skies!

Looking great! Thanks for the peek!

Rosa said...

Oh I love that ladder with the elves! That is adorable!! As is the two of you watching football! So cute! Yay Titans! ANd yes, TN has the most beautiful sunsets.

jet1960 said...

Beth, I sent you an email to the hotmail addy. Is that one still good?