Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wordle fun

I found this cool this site today! Its called Wordle and you can type in your blog address and it will go there and use the words on your blog to create the word box above. Fun!
My Step-father's operation will be Thursday afternoon. They are going over him from head to toe to make sure his body is going to be able to with stand the operation. He has alot going against him but he is a strong man and I do feel that he will make it through just fine.
Thanks for all the support you all are giving me!!! I Love all of you!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

5 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Dearest Beth,

I'm finally catching up with everyone today...oh my dear, I'm so sorry to hear about your step father. Please know that he is in my prayers and God willing his surgery will be a successful one. Thinking of all of you!!

Will try that Wordle, looks like fun:-) xoxox

JessInFocus said...

I like the Wordle thing, but I can't get the image to show when I put in a post. I don't know enough about HTML to fix what is wrong with the code.

I am keeping your stepfather in my prayers ((hugs))

Jeanie said...

Good thoughts your way! We're all on his side!

Thanks for the site!

Mary Timme said...

I did this from Jess' blog but mine isn't as pretty as yours. Not too surprising.

Step dad is in the prayer list. We'll keep on keeping on.

Rosa said...

How fun! I'll have to give it a whirl!