Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A little Eye Candy for a Springy Tuesday.

I haven't had a lot of time to post lately due to work and gardening. But the following are some wonderful Art I recieved from a few swaps that I have managed to participate in lately.
Below are greeting cards from a greeting card swap.
Catherine From Australia

Jane W.
My precious Moms!
Bird ATC from Catherine

Fantasy ATC
Fantasy ATC
Bird ATC from Mom
Fantasy ATC

I was in a wonderful Color tag book swap. Below are the tags I recieved.


















I hope every one had a great week-end and hope you all have a wonderful week!!!
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox





6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Fun post, Beth! I wish I could have made time to do the color tag book post -- that looks fun! Nice additions to the collection there!

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Beth,

I'm back from my trip:-) Oh wow, look at all those gorgeous cards, ATCs and tags you've received!! Isn't it amazing the talent that's out there? I want to get back into making ATCs but just never seem to find the time.

Oh dear, I do hope you're over the poison ivy rash by now. That's something I've never had but I've heard how awful it is. xoxo

jet1960 said...

Wow, lots of cool art! I miss the swaps, maybe life will be settled down soon enough that I feel I can commit to a small one. Thanks for posting pictures. I enjoyed looking at them.

Anonymous said...

i adore the jane one!

Arlene,
Federal Way flowers

Mary Timme said...

Wow! What a lot of pictures to peruse. I had a great time looking at them all!

JessInFocus said...

Looks like you racked up at the swap! Very cool.

See you soon...