Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Party and fun week-end!!

This past week-end was so much fun for me. I got to get together with one of my oldest and dearest friend. Lisa and I have known each other for about 25 years. We both had our children around the same time. In fact our daughters are only 7 hours apart in age. Our sons are only a year apart in age. Lately my daughter and Lisa's daughter Lindsey have been hanging out together. My daughter Kalyn called me on saturday and told me that Lisa's sister was having a Halloween party that night. So I decided to go and see my girl Lisa!!! She looked so cute dressed up like a Cat. We had so much fun catching up with each other. I can't believe its been several years since we had been together. The picture below is one her sister took of us and our daughters. Lindsey and Kalyn have gotten really close now. And I just didn't realize how much I had missed Lisa. So we have decided that we are going to stay in touch and see each other alot more often.
Below is a picture of Lisa holding our baby Girls. We had only been out of the hospital about a week and were ready to get out and go shopping. Lindsey is on the left and Kalyn is on the right. Every where we went every one would ask us if they were twins. We had so much fun. I can't believe its now 21 years later. Time sure does fly.

Tomorrow is Halloween! I hope to post a few 'SCARY" pics. Thanks for letting me share the fun time I had this week-end!

4 comments:

Janet said...

That is so cool! My best friend and I have known each other since we were 9 yrs old but she lives in Florida so we don't see each other. How nice that you and Lisa could actually get together and get your relationship started again. I can tell you had a good time.

Annie Jeffries said...

Wow. Look at those little cherubs. Adorable.

beth said...

Hi Beth...I'm Beth, too. I can't remember who I found you through, but I'm glad I did!!!

Rosa said...

Isn't it amazing how fast time flies, like you said. Isn't it refreshing getting together with our oldest friends. I can't tell you what good it did to the heart seeing mine. I'm sure it was the same with you. I told mine you were my only friend here in TN that I can truly talk to about anything. They thought that was kinda sad. It makes me happy. If you're all I've got, I'm glad God chose you. Big hugs Bethy. xoxo