Thursday, November 19, 2009

Praying for my Sweet Aunt Addie!

This is my Sweet Aunt Adelaide. She is 89 years old. I have always been very close to her. She is my Mom's oldest sister. Her and my other Aunt were spending a few nights with my Mom this week. She is almost completely blind and lives in an Assisted Living apartment. Well, yesterday she turned around in my Mom's bathroom and didn't have her walker close by and she fell very hard. They rushed her to the hospital by ambulance. She has a fractured hip.
Her son came out to were we live and had her taken by ambulance to a hospital in Nashville closer to where they live and she will probably have to have surgery today.
My Mom is so worried and upset that she was at her house when it happened.
We are all praying that she will be ok but at 89 this is so risky.
Please remember us in your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Oh I'm so sorry! Best wishes and speedy recovery to your aunt! Sending up a prayer!

Jeanie said...

Oh, Beth, please add my prayers to yours. That's gotta be hard for both you AND Lottie. Hugs.

Cat said...

Prayers for successful recovery for your aunt!

Rosa said...

Hope aunti is so much better. xoxoxox