Monday, December 06, 2010

It's only been a couple of months!

Wow,,,I am now an Official terrible blogger.  I can't believe how long it has been since I posted.  Well,,all I can say is that I have had a really fun Fall this year.  I so enjoyed being off during the Fall.  I have worked every Fall for 25 years.  So,,yes,,that's my excuse.  So, I am not going to post a big long post tonight because actually it is today as it's 12:14 a.m.  Ha Ha! 
Now that I am retired I can stay up as late as I want too.  But I still don't sleep late,,it's the old age thing,,you just don't need as much sleep when your older.  That's what Mom says any ways.  I hope all of you have been doing good.  I have checked in with some of you during my absence so I know most all are ok. So,,here are just a few pictures for you and I will write more this week.




Lots of XOXO's to all of you!  I have missed everyone!

8 comments:

Jeanie said...

There you go! Back on blog! And you look fabulous! Really terrific photo. Love your Chihuly -- we had one of those this year, too. Gorgeous!

Glad you're back!

Annie Jeffries said...

Beth!! I'm falling over my computer laughing. I soooo know the way you feel. Since we both retired at the same time, we have indeed been have just too much fun. LOLOLOLOL

Watch out for the card I sent you a couple of days ago. It speak a lot to the joys of retirement.

Carole Burant said...

There are no such thing as bad bloggers, just very busy ones! lol I'm way behind in visiting but finally have time to do so. I've missed you so much as well and often think about you. Sounds like you had a wonderful Fall season and since it was your first one not working I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much:-) I imagine you're now in the Christmas mode...I'm pretty much all ready, just a few gift cards and stocking stuffers left to buy. Love ya! xoxo

Shopgirl said...

You are a wonderful blogger...sometimes there are just other things going on in life.
Love your picture!
Merry Christmas, Hugs Mary

JessInFocus said...

Love the 2nd photo girlie!

Jeanie said...

Hey, you! Looking forward to seeing you next week! I arrive Monday -- Rosemary is picking me up and then I hope we can all play! Can you two touch base? I told the hotel late check in so I can enjoy time with you that afternoon! Not sure about Thursday night yet (I leave Friday) -- won't know till I'm there. So excited!

Rosa said...

It has been FOUR MONTHS since you last blogged! C'mon girl! (Not that I've been much better!!!)

Rosa said...

Bethy!!!!