Thursday, January 14, 2010

Actually

I am posting another post before the end of the month is over. Ha, thats a miracle. Again, I apologize. My heart just hasn't been into blogging lately. And I hate that! I have met so many wonderful friends through my blog. I am not going to shut it down, as I want to keep visiting all of you and enjoy it so much!
I just basically feel like I don't really have alot to blog about right now. My life is pretty bland and boring,,lol. But thats ok, I would rather it be that way than to have alot of trauma and drama. I am doing art still, but most of the time I forget to scan it or just don't want too.
I did post the little pic that I did at work one day when I was totally bored, my computer was down. I keep this little pad with me at all times with my little box of pencils and pens.
I am still taking my digital class. Working independently for right now. I am having some dental issues and trying to not overload myself. After this week I should be back to normal.

I really do miss every one. And I hope to start back regular at blogging. I plan on participating with Lisa's OWOH giveaway too. I wouldn't miss that for the world.
I am on Facebook alot,,or should I say Crackbook,, as it is so addicting. I Love playing Farmville and Cafeworld. I think its because its kind of a mental escape. For years I harped on my son for playing video games and now I am hooked on FB games,,sad I know. But I am already getting tired of it so I don't think it will be a forever thing. I do get to chat with quite a few of my blogger friends on there too.
I hope every one has had a great beginning of 2010. Its been pretty good for me except for Dental problems. I will be by to check on all of you as much as I can! I miss you all but I will be around!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

13 comments:

Janet said...

Hey, Beth, don't feel bad about not blogging. It's difficult to do on a regular basis and I don't have a job! And believe me, my life is about as boring as you can get!!

I deactivated my FB account because I don't like using it. I don't like the games although I play games on my computer at night....just not those games. I just can't get the "hang" of FB....it seems disconnected to me!!

Shopgirl said...

Boring is probaly me in a nut shell. Not much action here. I did so much stuff before Christmas and before that Bazaar. You are all so dear to me, I just keep plugging along trying to find something wonderful to share. So we all have these times.
Stay will us, we are all just glad we have each other here in blogland...I love to go look at what others are doing.
Love, Mary

Cat said...

Hey there, I'm retiring from my facebook games as a Valentines day gift to my husband who is feeling neglected.

Rosa said...

As long as we stay in touch . . .
Crackbook! lol Now I've heard of crackberries, but not crackbook. Toooooo funny. Hope you're toofies are better soon. xoxo

Carole Burant said...

I can certainly understand about the lack of interest in blogging...I think it affects all of us at one time or another. I haven't been posting every day just because not much is happening except for me decluttering my house and you can only talk about that so much! lol I'm not even on Facebook that much but I do enjoy spending a bit of time playing some of the games...as you say, it's a way to relax and not feel pressured:-) I'm glad you're keeping your blog open, I sure would miss you an awful lot if you closed it down. Just blog whenever you feel like it:-) Love ya. xoxox

Shopgirl said...

Take care of your mouth. I had some problems last year that will get me back in the chair this year. A cracked tooth had to be pulled and I am having a new one put in before my bite is worse.
It is hard to keep up with blogland, I am almost always behind. And right now I have really nothing to share, it is what it is. Just know I am out here! Hugs, Mary

Jeanie said...

Don't feel bad about not blogging -- it'll make me feel bad too! FB -- I just don't relate to it. Too disjointed. I'm a bad FB friend.

Cat said...

How's the gaming going?

Jeanie said...

My dear, are you going to have a birthday post? You must, so we can all wish you Happy Birthday!

Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Beth
Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!

I hope you've been getting thoroughly spoiled today:-) I have a b'day card on my blog for you so if you have a chance, come on over. Hope all is going well with you. Love ya! xoxox

Shopgirl said...

Missing you! Mary

Naturegirl said...

Beth I totally understand ..it is becoming harder for me to post. I sat around with no energy for so long while healing that now I am healed once again..sitting at the PC is NOT one of my favorite activities.I also thought about shutting down my blog for a while..still thinking about this.
Take all the time you need see you when you're ready to commit to blogging again! hugs aNNa

Rosa said...

Bethy!!! You haven't posted anything in a long time!! Where are you girl?