Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tuesday morning art!




Its another early morning for me. Sleep has not been in my favor lately. The stress of working 2 jobs and getting paid for the lowest paying job has been interupting my sweet slumber. But I know it will change soon.
The ATCs above were made for a swap called "Man's bestfriend". I actually really like these and think they turned out pretty darn good. I am usually not my best critic but on these I am happy with them.
Fall weather has finally arrived here in the south. After several nice, rainy days, cooler weather made its appearance yesterday around noon. The first thing that I did when I got home was open the windows. There is just something exquisite about the first time you get to open your windows after months of running your AC in the summer or your Heat in the winter.
This summer was a miserable one here. August broke the record books for sweltering heat and dry conditions. Our leaves will not be pretty this Autumn as most of the trees suffered with no rain and unbearable heat. But I am still so glad to have the joy of the first touch of Fall.
I have been making several Fall ATCs and Halloween ATCs! That really gets me in the mood too.
I hope every one else is starting to feel their first taste of Fall. I also hope every one has a wonderful week ahead!
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

5 comments:

Janet said...

I'm up early, too! I agree with you....these ATCs are pretty darn good!

Fall has not arrived at my house! It's still in the 90's at least through today. I can't wait for the cooler weather. Like you I love to open the windows and let the fresh air blow through. This has been a hot, very dry summer for us as well.

Rosa said...

Bethy! They are gorgeous!! Not sleeping has to be the worst. I hope you get some good shut eye soon. Yesterday was the first day that we actually had a hint of fall. I haven't stepped out yet, but I'm hoping today is more of the same. Hang in there. I hope you are into one job soon. xo

Wanda said...

Hi Beth: Funny when I read your post about the feel of Fall, I had just finished teaching my Wed. Morn. Women's Bible Study, and I decorated the refreshment table with all my fall items. It looked and felt so good...I'm also ready for cooler weather.
By the way...the Man's best Friend cards are adorable.

Mary Timme said...

I love that you did dogs, and particularly the last one with the top dog title. Wonderful!

Tammy said...

Hey gal...so glad to have you stop back by my blog...I am sorry to just now be getting around to yours but I've been just a tad busy the past few days!

I'm glad to see you are still doing the ATC's...those are very lovely. As for me, I'm doing bookmarks now...I really like doing them too!

Take care and come on back any time!
:)